TVLine Articles: Originals Vet to Big Sky, Nick Offerman’s New Role, and More
There’s a new sheriff in town on Big Sky: Sebastian Roché (The Originals, Supernatural) will return in the back half of the first season of the ABC drama, our sister site Deadline reports.
The ubiquitous Roché, who recently appeared on NBC’s Debris, will play Lochsa County’s Sheriff Wagy. “Despite Wagy’s apparent hospitality, Cassie and Jenny question his motives and efforts to hinder their investigation at every turn,” said Deadline.
Michelle Veintimilla (The Baker and the Beauty) will also return as Rosie Amaya, daughter of the Kleinsasser family ranch manager, Gil Amaya. She will be a central part of Cassie’s and Jenny’s investigation into Lochsa County and its secrets.
Big Sky returns on Tuesday April 13th at 9 / 8c with two episodes.
Ready for more of today’s new nuggets? Well…
* Nick Offerman (Parks and Recreation) has joined Pam and Tommy, Hulu’s limited series about the theft and release of Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee’s sex tape, our sister site Variety reports. Offerman will play Uncle Miltie, “the money guy” who helps disgruntled electrician Rand (Seth Rogen) spread the sex tape.
* Samantha Morton (Harlots) will star as Catherine de Medici in Starz ‘The Serpent Queen, an eight-episode series based on the book Catherine de Medici: Renaissance Queen of France by Leonie Frieda.
* The variety series Kids Say the Darnedest Things, hosted by Tiffany Haddish, formerly of ABC, will make its CBS debut on Wednesday, May 5th at 8 p.m.
* Tyler Perry’s sistas will return for Season 3 on Wednesday June 9th at 9pm on BET.
* Joel McHale will host Fox ‘Crime Scene Kitchen, a culinary guessing game where bakers are tasked with deciphering what type of dessert was made – when all there are left is crumbs, traces of flour, and a few elusive clues – and then that Have to recreate the recipe and be judged by chef Curtis Stone and cake artist Yolanda Gampp. The series premieres on Wednesday May 26th at 9 p.m. after the season finale of The Masked Singer.
* Apple TV + has released the full trailer for The Mosquito Coast, starring Justin Theroux, and premiering Friday April 30th, with two episodes:
Which of today’s TVLine articles are you interested in?